Issue 1: Ambition, will be released in full from 14 April. Luke will be sharing a few sneak previews building up to the launch of the whole document.
Full document available now:
What are the Plymouth White Papers?
On 14 April, Luke Pollard MP will launch the first in his series of Plymouth White Papers written by “some of the brightest figures in our city”. This is the first White Paper that Luke Pollard MP has launched, designed to be relentlessly pro-Plymouth, setting out a range of bold views, to challenge, provoke, and inspire.
The Plymouth White Papers are collection of essays written by five men and women from Plymouth’s business, science, politics, education and culture sectors on issues ranging from youth politics, the environment, urban regeneration, connectivity and women in politics.
Contents (click to download)
- Luke Pollard MP - Ambition for Plymouth
- Mark Hopwood, Managing Director, GWR - A city on the right track
- Alison Raysnford, Former Member of Parliament for Plymouth Devonport and Plymouth Moor view
- Alizeh Rahman, Member of the Youth Parliament for Plymouth 2017-18 - Youth Politics
- Tom Nicholas, Co-Producer, Plymouth Fringe Festival and Artistic Director, New Model Theatre - Culture in Plymouth
- Josh Puleston, Community Activist - Plymouth’s Regeneration Generation
- Dr Jackie Young, Urban Agenda SW - Environment, why fear the potential?
- Dr Lorna Dallas, Chair of Women in STEM Plymouth - Women in STEM
- Phil Davies - Principal and Chief Executive - City College Plymouth - Educating Plymouth
- Dr Hilary Duckett – Associate Dean Employability, Plymouth Business School - Young Business