Important announcement for parents/ carers that the Plymouth Studio School meeting has been moved to 5pm on Friday 18 May following concerns raised by Luke Pollard MP.
The Regional Schools Commissioner sent a letter to parents and carers that said:
- The meeting has been rescheduled to start at 5pm, and to finish at 6:15pm.
- Parents and carers are welcome to join the discussions at any point during the meeting.
- When submitting views to the mailbox SW.firstname.lastname@example.org, parents, carers and interested parties have been advised that it is not being monitored. This was due to an IT error, which has now been resolved.
- The mailbox has been in use since the listening period started, and is being monitored.
- Local MPs have been invited to attend the meeting.
The full text of the letter is below: