Key things to mention:
- Your support Devil’s Point/Firestone Bay being a designated bathing water
- Your experiences of swimming in the sea/visiting
- How long have you been swimming there (this is to show that it’s a well used area with a history of people swimming there)
- What difference this status may make (the status will require regular water testing and publication of the results so we know what we are swimming in)
- Any other details you think the people deciding the application would find helpful
The survey is a little clunky and requires you to answer not only all the questions for Firestone Bay but the required two additional questions in the drop down for sites. Please persist as it is really important we get as many submissions as possible to the consultation.