Donate to Plymouth Labour
The campaign in Plymouth Sutton and Devonport is people-powered. We don’t have any big corporate backers. All the money we spend on leaflets, deliveries, posters and our office come from members of the Labour Party, our affiliated trade unions, supporters and people like you.
Can you help by making a donation?
- £5 buys 100 direct mails printed for hand delivery
- £10 buys 100 double-sided colour leaflets on card
- £20 buys 60 franked personal letters from Luke to swing voters delivered by the Royal Mail
- £100 buys a sponsored Facebook post targeted at voters in Plymouth
- £250 buys so much stuff we’d be over the moon!
Whatever you can spare, every penny makes a difference. In 2015 we lost by only 523 votes here. Your donation can make all the difference.
On the Labour Party website where the online donation is made there are some legal notices about donating to a political party. Please read them carefully. Thank you.