In addition to his weekly Facebook Live Q&A #AskLuke and regular surgeries at his city centre office, Luke also does a monthly #MeetLuke. This is your chance to meet Luke and to put your questions to him in person.
It is held at different locations across the city to help improve access for people in Plymouth – the first #MeetLuke was held in Keyham on 1 July 2017, less than a month after he was elected.
“Today when there is so much distrust and uncertainty in politics, it is up to politicians to be in touch with the communities they serve.
As an MP nothing is more important than engaging with the people I represent. Because I think politics is broken, I want to do things differently.
That’s why in addition to a #AskLuke weekly Facebook Live I do a monthly #MeetLuke Q&A session around Plymouth. Just like my Facebook chats you can ask me anything. I hope you can come along soon.”
Where Luke has been:
- July 1, 2017: Keyham Green Places, Devonport
- August 5, 2017: Pride in Plymouth, St Peter and the Waterfront
- September 2, 2017: Stoke Youth and Community Centre, Stoke
- September 30, 2017: Mount Gould Methodist Church, Sutton and Mount Gould
- November 11, 2017: Compton Church, Compton
- January 20, 2018: East End Development Trust, Sutton and Mount Gould
- February 10, 2018: St Paul’s Church, Efford and Lipson
- March 10, 2018: City College Plymouth, Stoke
- April 14, 2018: Rockets and Rascals, St Peter and the Waterfront
- May 19, 2018: Hope Baptist Church. Peverell
- June 23, 2018: Freedom Fields Park, Sutton and Mount Gould
- July 13, 2018: Devonport Live, Devonport
- September 29, 2018: Efford Youth and Community Centre, Efford and Lipson
- October 20, 2018: Onward House, Drake
- November 17, 2018: Emmanuel Church, Compton
- March 15, 2019: Trinity United Reformed Church, Peverell
- March 23, 2019: Quaker House, Drake
- June 16, 2019: Scott College, Stoke
If you want Luke to visit your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and organise a #MeetLuke near you!