Luke Pollard MP Member of Parliament for Plymouth Sutton and Devonport
Luke holds regular monthly #MeetLuke events across the constituency, in each ward (in addition to his weekly Facebook Live Q&A #AskLuke and regular surgeries).
At these, constituents have the opportunity to meet Luke and to put your questions to him in person – about Brexit, climate change, Plymouth, or just to watch the debate.
These have been on hold due to Covid-19, and subsequently were held by June, but in-person #MeetLuke events are being reinstated in person for 2023.
In between these events, Luke holds regular topical events with certain groups, and monthly roundtable sessions with stakeholders around the city on important topics, such as homelessness and the environment.
2023 Meet Luke Dates
Saturday 4 February, 2-3pm: Sutton & Mount Gould
Saturday 18 February, 2-3pm: Peverell
Saturday 11 March, 2-3pm: Stoke
Saturday 25 March, 2-3pm: Compton
Saturday 22 March, 1-2pm: Rescheduled Compton
Saturday 22 April, 2-3pm: Drake
Saturday 29 April, 2-3pm: St Peter & the Waterfront
Saturday 10 June, 12-1pm: Efford & Lipson
Saturday 10 June, 2-3pm: Devonport
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are unsure which ward you live in, you can find out here.
“Today when there is so much distrust and uncertainty in politics, it is up to politicians to be in touch with the communities they serve.
As an MP nothing is more important than engaging with the people I represent. Because I think politics is broken, I want to do things differently.
I hope to see you at a #MeetLuke Q&A session soon.”
Where Luke has been:
- July 1, 2017: Keyham Green Places, Devonport
- August 5, 2017: Pride in Plymouth, St Peter, and the Waterfront
- September 2, 2017: Stoke Youth and Community Centre, Stoke
- September 30, 2017: Mount Gould Methodist Church, Sutton, and Mount Gould
- November 11, 2017: Compton Church, Compton
- January 20, 2018: East End Development Trust, Sutton, and Mount Gould
- February 10, 2018: St Paul’s Church, Efford, and Lipson
- March 10, 2018: City College Plymouth, Stoke
- April 14, 2018: Rockets and Rascals, St Peter and the Waterfront
- May 19, 2018: Hope Baptist Church. Peverell
- June 23, 2018: Freedom Fields Park, Sutton, and Mount Gould
- July 13, 2018: Devonport Live, Devonport
- September 29, 2018: Efford Youth and Community Centre, Efford and Lipson
- October 20, 2018: Onward House, Drake
- November 17, 2018: Emmanuel Church, Compton
- March 15, 2019: Trinity United Reformed Church, Peverell
- March 23, 2019: Quaker House, Drake
- June 16, 2019: Scott College, Stoke
- July 13, 2019: Union Corner, Stonehouse
- January 25, 2020: Keyham Green Places, Devonport
- February 22, 2020: Efford Christian Fellowship on Torridge Way, Efford