Support after Keyham
Download Plymouth City Council’s latest support leaflet here.
If you have at all been impacted by the tragic events that took place in Keyham, please see below for a list of services that are to support you if you ever need it in this difficult time.
It’s ok not to be ok. The pain of loss, the hurt and the shock and disbelief is normal. You do not have to go through this alone. There is help and support available locally and confidentially.
Organisations will be on hand to offer support as well as signpost members of the community to further services.
Contact details for organisations are:
• Child 24 Hour Mental Health Support – 01752 435122
• Adult 24 Hour Mental Health Support – 01752 434922
• Plymouth Social Care (out of hours) – 01752 346984
• NSPCC – 0808 800 5000
• Samaritans – 116 123
• Victim Support – 0808 1689111
• First Response Service – 0808 1968708
• Livewell South West – 01752 434922
• Text ‘SHOUT’ to 85258 (text support
Luke Pollard said:
“The incident in Keyham was unspeakably grim. My heart and our nation’s hearts goes out to those who lost loved ones, those who were injured and those who will live with the images of the shooting on their street for years to come.
“Our community is a strong and because we are strong we will get through this. We will do it together.”