The General Election is tomorrow, and it’s looking really close. With your support, I can continue the campaign for Plymouth to gets its fair share of funding, and to ensure we keep a strong local voice in Parliament for our city. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Your polling card will tell you at which polling station you can cast your vote.
- You can only vote at the polling station location on your card.
- You can still vote if you’ve lost your card.
- You don’t need to take your poll card with you to the polling station.
- If you don’t know where your polling station is, you can check here:
- If you need any help getting to the polling station, call the Labour Office on 01752 269180 and we can arrange a lift for you.
- We also have an accessible car with capacity for a wheelchair.
- Polling stations will be open from 7am to 10pm tomorrow.
- When you arrive at the polling station give your name and address to the staff inside.
- You’ll be given a ballot paper containing a list of the people, parties or options you can vote for. Vote for Luke by putting a cross in the box next to my name (POLLARD, Luke).
- You do not need to bring any identification to vote.
- Follow the instructions on the notices in the polling booth and on the top of the ballot paper to vote.
It’s very simple, but if you have any more concerns about how to vote, there’s more information here: https://www.gov.uk/voting-in-the-uk